Sunday, April 12, 2015

Twelth of April, Two Thousand and Fifteen

Hello, this is my first post on this new blog. I am swapping over to Blogpost/Blogger as it is much more steadier and reliable than the last platform I used.

Firstly: To view my old posts, you can access them here randomdust.blog.com.

Secondly: I already have a blog on Blogspot, you can access it here rhiplayssims.blogspot.com. This blog as you could tell by the title is about Sims. If you happen to be a fan, go check it out. I may sometimes post about other games, like Cities: Skylines, as I have become a recent fan.

I am now going to introduce myself to you, because right now, I have no about me page. I am a 19 year old female living in the beautiful country of Australia, and earns a paycheck by looking after young children. I am currently studying my Diploma for Children’s Services but interested in studying other, non-work related courses, particularly Graphics and coding for computer.

I am a Potterhead, a Directioner, and a Simmer. Yes, I do categorise myself in several more groups, but these are the top three. The majority of my posts on my old blog were directed for Harry Potter and One Direction, whereas I have my Sims blog to fulfill my need to post about Sims. I will most likely talk about 1D and Harry Potter on this new blog as much as I did on my last one.

My old blog was titled ‘Random Dust’, due to someone already having that name on this platform, I have had to change it. I still kept random in the name, as my blog is pretty random. I will talk about anything and everything.

I am currently procrastinating doing my study by typing this blog post up, but I should really get stuck into it as I have 3 assignments due in 3 days. Yeah, I am also quite late enough handing 2 of them in already.

I am looking forward to posting more on here and hopefully gaining a following. :)

Rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment